Welcome to FriendS Forum!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Guild Event #4 Where in the world of Rohan?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anniki

PostSubject: Guild Event #4 Where in the world of Rohan?   Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:24 am

Baylor is offering 100K in crones to the first person who can identify where she and her kitten are, and what she is looking at? PM ingame or post here your answer to either Baylor or Anniki. (As before, officers are not elligible to participate.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ralphie
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: What a beautiful place to be   Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:33 am

I thought I've been there before, and so far, I also found it's the most beautiful place in Rohan.

If I am correct, Baylor gotta be on the beach outside the Lauke Monastery (it's the small isle with building) Very Happy It just east of Vena.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anniki

PostSubject: Re: Guild Event #4 Where in the world of Rohan?   Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:54 am

You are correct Ralphie!! Collect your reward next you see Baylor or Anniki in-game!! Smile
This one has to be the quickest contest on record!! It pays to check your forum often, LOL!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ralphie
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: YAY   Mon Feb 02, 2009 12:14 am

YAY!! cheers

It sure worth to keep an eye on guild forum, and I cannot wait to participate on next event. Thank you for the prize Ann Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guild Event #4 Where in the world of Rohan?   

Back to top Go down

Guild Event #4 Where in the world of Rohan?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1